The following questions are the most common we encounter when speaking with or writing to future CUSTOMERS. If you have questions which are not answered properly here, please email Bert personally for a detailed answer.
"Could we pay the other fare by American Express's travel check?"
What is the electricity on the boat? 110Vor 220V?
What kinds of plugs on the boat? two holes or three holes?
- The plugs onboard the boats are with two holes for flat or round contacts.
What time dose the boats leave from Patong?
- M/v Atlantis 2000 is leaving from Patong Beach at 8,30 PM, we start to pick-up guests from Kata beach at 7,00 PM
- M/y Rhapsody leaves 8,30PM from Patong Beach and we start 7,00PM to pick-up guests from Kata Beach.
How can we pay for the trip?
- We have several payment options available for you:
- Go to our on-line booking from and enter your information.
- Download our fax booking from.
- Transfer the money to our bank account.
Can you pick us up from the airport?
- Yes, we can send a car to pick you up at the airport. This service is however not included in the trip price and are subject to a extra fee of 500 Baht.
Can you book accommodation for us?
- We can help you to arrange accommodation on Phuket, you need to give us your budget, like 15 - 30 US$, 40 - 50 US$
Can we go to the beach out at the Similans?
- YES, just tell the crew that you like to go to the beach.
How many dives are you doing on a trip?
- On Atlantis 2000 and Rhapsody are we doing 4 dives a day except the last day where we only do 2 dives, this ends up to:
3 days 3 nights 10 dives
4 days 4 nights 14 dives
5 days 5 nights 19 dives
6 days 6 nights 23 dives
I'm not a very experience diver can I join the trip?
- Yes, our tour leaders will find a buddy for you and place you in a group with less experience divers. You will however do more or less the same dives as all guests onboard will do.
Me and my buddy are very experienced divers and we like to dive without dive master to any depth we like, can we do that.
- We are offering dive master service onboard and all divers has to do the first dive together with a dive master. After the first dive all guests can choose if they like to go with the dive master or not. All divers has to plan their dives and dive within the rules:
Max 40 meters (130FT)
Max 50 Minutes dive (we have to move the boat between the dives)
Divers that is not diving within this rules can be stopped for any future dives onboard.
Are we allowed to bring alcohol onboard?
- Yes, BUT no drinking before diving. We are selling beers and soft drinks onboard the boats.